Notice on data protection at I AM
I AM takes the data protection and data security of our customers and visitors to our online service very seriously. In this data protection statement, we outline which information and personal data we store during your visit to our online service and how we use this information and personal data.
1. When you visit the I AM websites, we store in a log file
The domain name or IP address of the enquiring computer;
The date, time and duration of the visit;
The file query of the client (file name and URL);
The http response code;
The website from which you arrived at our online service;
The data volume transferred.
We store this data for a short period of time for reasons of data security so that we can guarantee the stability and reliability of our system and protect this from potential external attacks. In addition, this information helps us to find out how we can improve our online service.
2. To improve our online service according to the tastes of our customers and visitors, we compile user profiles from your usage data using pseudonyms. We also use these pseudonymous user profiles for advertising and market research. Usage data is personal data required to enable you to use our online service. Usage data includes, for instance, the IP address of the computer you use to visit our sites. We enter this data into the user profile pseudonymously, in other words we do not know who the user profile belongs to. The user profile only tells us that someone visited our sites at a certain time for a certain duration and was interested, for example, in particular topics. We do not know who this person is. For this reason, we do not add any other data about you to your user profile. Nevertheless, if you do not want us to compile a user profile from your usage data, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or opt-out here.
3. We cannot identify you through the data named under paragraphs 1 and 2 and we will not try to find out your identity through this data at all. In addition, we will not pass on the data to others.
5. You can visit and use the I AM online service without us asking for additional personal data. However, if you want to send us a contact request, for example, we will need personal data from you, such as your name and e-mail address.
6. We only store and use the data that you enter on the I AM websites or that we collect automatically for the purpose for which you have entered the data or which is stated in this data protection statement.
7. I AM is part of beeline and beeline constantly has brand new jobs in the vacancies section of its website. You have the possibility to apply online to beeline for vacant positions or speculatively. For this purpose, we need information about you and your background, as well as additional documents such as photos and references. This data and these documents will only be collected, stored and processed for the purpose of handling and assessing your application. These can only be viewed by the Human Resources Department and the person responsible in the department where the position is to be staffed. If you want to withdraw your application, you may delete your data and documents at any time. Even when we are unable to give you a positive response to your application, we are always interested in storing your data and documents so that we can perhaps offer you a suitable position at a later date. This is also the case if you have not applied for an advertised vacancy and there is no suitable position for you vacant at the moment. If you want us to store your documents so that we can consider them for job advertisements at a later point in time, before sending off your application please tick “Yes, I agree to beeline storing my application data and documents to contact me at a later point in time for similar/other jobs.” You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com at any time subsequently to tell us that you no longer want us to store your documents. If we do not store your application, your data and documents will be deleted or archived pseudonymously for statistical purposes three months after the letter of rejection has been sent.
8. Your data will be secured carefully and treated as confidential by our staff. We will only pass on your data to a government authority if we are legally or judicially required to do so. You may inquire at any time in writing about the data we have stored regarding you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The beeline GmbH is not taking part in any kind of arbitration proceedings.